Wednesday, December 3, 2008
The hilarious Sarah has tagged me with the Kreativ Blogger graphic. I am now forced to get out of my blogging slump and actually write something! Damn you, Sarah, damn yoooou! *shakes fist!*
Ok, enough of that drama, on the the thankfullness:
1. I'm thankful to have a house with central heating and running water. It's amazing what you'll put up with when you are growing up.
2. Even though it's sucking balls right now and I don't like it, I'm thankful to have a well paying job in a market I (think) is pretty recession proof.
3. My cats. I'm not going to lie. They are pretty 'effin awesome.
4. My husband. Man, did I luck out or what. It's like I married a handyman, therapist, and lover all in one.
5. Sushi. I can not stand seafood, but give me a spicy tuna roll and I'm your best friend!
6. NPR. Because I feel smarter after listening to it.
Ok, the rules are that I'm supposed to tag 6 peeps to keep this ball of thanksgiving rolling. Well, Thanksgiving is over, Santa is on his way to town, and hell, I can't think of 6 people to send this to.
I read back over some of my older blog posts and realized that I have promised pictures of stuff and I never delivered. I will try my damndest to get some of that stuff up here in the next few weeks.
Posted by seberu at 6:22 PM