Tuesday, November 6, 2007

These are a little old, but I wanted to share these pics I took of a double rainbow. I was on my way to dinner (at a Japanese Steakhouse, YUM.) with the fiance on our 4 year anniversary.



If you can tell, there are two rainbows there. It's rare for me to catch a double rainbow so I just had to get it on film. I could actually see the full rainbow all the way across the sky. I was in my car, so I was unable to get a full shot.


Don't worry, traffic was crawling so I wasn't recklessly snapping photos. I only do that when it's not raining. I like this shot because that building in the distance is a hospital. It looks like the rainbow is going right into it. I'm not overly religious, but I'd like to think it was a symbol of a child being born or perhaps someone being called home to God.

No comments: