I was tagged by Jen and Nicole! You are supposed to write seven facts or interesting tidbits about yourself and then tag seven other people. Since I got tagged twice, it's only fair that I list 14 things.
1. My full name is Marguerita. And, no, that wasn't my mother's favorite drink! She prefers Mudslides anyway. I think the root of it is French, but it's a traditional Greek name. I'm named after my Aunt Rita and it means pearl.
2. I built my computer from the ground up. I hate having to take my computer to a repair shop because you have no idea if they are snooping around in your stuff. I used to work in a small computer store and, while I never did it, some of the techs liked to poke around other people's computers to see what kinda of goodies they could find (music, movies, pr0n).
3. I like to draw, but I never have time for it.
4. My BFF/MOH and I have been friends since Kindergarten. She just needs to move up here now so we can hang out more often!
5. I'm left handed.
6. I have an insane amount of earrings.
7. I have two cats, Aya and Fargo. If you listen carefully, you can hear Aya meow at the end of my voicemail message.
8. I used to have a Chihuahua, named Honey, but she passed away a few years ago. It still hurts to talk about her.
9. I graduated with a degree in Architectural Engineering from UMR in '05. It's a lot like a Civil Engineering degree, only I took more building centric classes and no highway or storm water classes.
10. Despite my engineering degree, I can't do math in my head. I can solve all sorts of complex equations, but if you ask me to add in my head I'm screwed.
11. I am the third child of four. My sister is 10 years older then me and my older brother is 8 years older and my younger brother is two years younger. I'm the last one to get married.
12. My mom is a twin (fraternal, my uncle is her twin) so that increases the likelihood that I'll have twins.
13. I have an obsession with all things Japanese. For example, I have 7 books on Geisha.
14. I love to go camping. I can't wait until it gets warm again!
Whew! That was harder than I thought it was going to be! I won't tag anyone else since I think everyone I know on the blogosphere has been tagged (oh yes, I said 'blogosphere').