Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rings

I went out with the ladies from STLWed last night and I had a blast. It's been a long time since I've been out with a group of girls so it was very refreshing. I mean, where else can you talk about nips and peens in public?? Those girls are great, I can't wait until the next outing next month.

I'm writing a post about my mega-cheap eyeglasses I got off the internets and I suspect it's going to take a while. So in the meantime, here's a picture I took at work:


The light wasn't very good, but I thought the background for the rings was pretty nifty. The top one is my engagement ring and the bottom band is a ring my fiance made out of scrap titanium at work. The scrap metal came from the wing hinges for a F18. So cool!

4 comments:

Christie & Roger said...

Very cool! Does your FI work in the transportation industry? I also like the background, but it appears way too complicated for me to understand!

seberu said...

I was a little iffy on the background at first but now it's growing on me! I used to design websites so this kinda stuff is right up my alley. :) My FI works for a machine shop that does a lot of jobs for the military and for Boeing.

Thoughts Anonymously said...

I love that his ring came from an F18! How awesome is that!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.